B & M Automotive & Diesel Service has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Knoxville, TN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also B & M Automotive & Diesel Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets B & M Automotive & Diesel Service's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At B & M Automotive & Diesel Service in Knoxville
I really appreciate these guys! After moving from out of state and having a solid mechanic you have trusted for over 14 years, it's like having to find a new doctor too! I am so thankful I found these guys! They have been so helpful and honest every single time! When I first moved here, I worked for UPS using my vehicle out of Oliver Springs. Let's just say that was not good. I've had issues ever since. Going up and down mountains was hard on my vehicle, and unfortunately, my light came on. I knew it was the transmission. I took it in, and they went thru it and told me they would check out everything they could and get back to me. Sadly, it was my transmission. They were super kind, and we decided it would be better to just get another vehicle, and they agreed. I really appreciate their honesty and hard work! Like I told them when I left...I will be back with the new vehicle because I know I found my mechanics for life here in Tennessee!