B & M Automotive & Diesel Service has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Knoxville, TN.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also B & M Automotive & Diesel Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets B & M Automotive & Diesel Service's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At B & M Automotive & Diesel Service in Knoxville
Stopped in to get help with an 01 Dodge we are rehabbing, the guys are very nice and very helpful! Took care of my abs brake sensors that were melted in!
I had an amazing experience here at B & M! Both my mom and I had been having problems with our Toyota Priuses, this is the closest shop that works with hybrids but unfortunately we live about an hour and 15 minutes away. Boy am I glad that we drove this whole way! We arrived there as they opened and told them about the cars problems and stayed to chat for a while. Marty, the main mechanic mentioned how they had been operating with just two employees and the manager because everyone else had quit. Because of that they were unsure how soon they could get to my car. I wasn't super happy about that but I understood that it was out of their control. Because I was trying to leave shortly for the start of school, I really didn't have much time to waste, but again, they couldn't do much about it. My mom and I had about a days worth of errands to run around Knoxville so we told Marty that we would be around for that day in case they miraculously finished with the car. About an hour or two before they closed we got a call about the car. Unfortunately, my car was totaled, but because they were so fast with their diagnosis I still have plenty of time to figure out what to do as far as school goes. I would highly recommend coming here for your auto repairs. They were very considerate to my need for quickness even through their rough times, they were all very personable and I really enjoyed standing there listening to them talk, and so if ever I come back after college, they have gained themselves a customer for life. Thank you so very much Marty, Bob, and Gary.