CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
I was desperate to find a locally-owned quality repair shop I could TRUST to take care of my cars. After many disappointing experiences elsewhere, I went to B & M and WOW! Bob, the owner for 30 years, is thoughtful, considerate, thorough & a true master of his profession. Marty is quick to recognize a problem & communicate issues clearly in simple terms that are easy to understand. He also has a fun & witty sense of humor which certainly helps when you're stressed about car problems! They finish repairs ON TIME & CORRECTLY, and always return calls quickly. Bob insists on using only PROVEN QUALITY PARTS, & rates are always reasonable. What else could you possibly want from a repair shop?! I'm SO grateful to find this one!!!
Miki Hammat, 04/12/2021
My parents are in from NY and were having car trouble so I recommended B & M because they have fixed my car in the past. I find them to be honest and have reasonable prices. I say honest because I had a brake problem that another mechanic quoted me at $600 but at the time I couldn't afford so I brought my car to B & M for just an oil change. When I drove off I noticed the brakes felt like they were working properly again so I looked at the invoice from B & M and noticed they replaced a simple brake hose at no charge! The staff is very kind and welcoming and the owner Bob was there to greet us. They fixed my parents car and had them back on the road in no time. This place is a hidden gem. We will definitely be loyal customers for life now :)
Angel R. - Knoxville, TN
Great service and work at B &M auto. The owner is great and is all about service. Entire mechanic staff is very good and you will get the job you need done right. i take all my mechanic work there and never disappointed. They are honest and do very good work, try them you will be back! Thanks Bob and staff!
David T. - Knoxville, TN